What Can You Expect

As a resident in training I work a LOT, but one thing that remains a priority to me is the consumption of great food. As a transplant from the south, I have used my years in Pittsburgh to eat at numerous restaurants. Use this to your benefit.

Check out my review before you spend money on a subpar experience. Yes, experience...food is so much more than caloric intake but an opportunity to connect with friends, celebrate an occasion and recapture an emotion.

Come along on my blogging journey as I eat across Pittsburgh and beyond. I will give you an objective review of varied cuisines and price ranges.
Please email me if you agree/disagree on a review or share your experience or suggestions.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Just What the Doctor Ordered. 

To expound on the "About Me," I am a medical doctor with a passion for food. Most of the major events in my life can also be associated with a meal, whether home cooked or a family feast in a restaurant.  While riding on a charter bus in the middle of the Midwest, a close friend helped me determine what I could do/be in an alternate life. We determined that my passion for all things food would serve as an escape from my high stress job. 
I want to share my food experiences with you. I am going to sample various restaurants around the city and critique them. I hope you use my editorials as a sounding board for trying new things. Feel free to recommend spots and I will try to get to them, sometimes alone or with friends. If you try a place from my blog, let me know if you agree.

Bon Appetit, 
Food Doc

BTW I will remain anonymous during the process  to assure that my experience will be similar to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment